Thursday, January 21, 2010

*victory dance*

I got into Shadow Over Babylon! I got into Shadow Over Babylon! Huzzah! I got into a cool game and now I have a game to play in on Friday night! Yay! I had pretty much despaired of my chances at this point. I think witticaster* was the one on the waitlist before me, so she probably got in too. So that makes at least two fun people, her and jh1230*, in that game with me. :-) Yay!

I wonder who dropped, and why. The schedule is so packed as it is, there isn't much chance of them getting into another game. Maybe they dropped the con entirely. Ah, well, their loss is my gain. I wonder if at this late point I'll get a casting questionnaire or if I will just be put into the role of the lost player. Either way, I'm just incredibly happy to have gotten into a Friday night slot. I would have been very disappointed if I had no game to be in the night I got there.

On another Intercon note, Jared and I cast Oz last night. A lot of players just leaped off the page for us to receive particular roles, so while not everyone was an easy place, it was one of the most straightforward casting sessions yet. We should be sending out costume hints today, with full character sheets to follow shortly after. We just wanted to sleep on things and recheck them in the morning. There's at least one interesting character gender switch, as most parts are technically neutral, that I'm looking forward to seeing how it plays. We're also lucky enough to have some really cool players signed up, it'll be so exciting to see what they do.

Suddenly my Intercon is looking way, way up. :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...