Monday, January 11, 2010

Repeat fashion victim

So I have this white fleecey hooded zip-up that I absolutely love because it's thick enough to be really warm yet form-fitting enough to look sleek and attractive. The problem is, due to its winning combination of convenience, warmth, comfort, and style, I've been wearing it all the time lately. I've always been slightly embarrassed to be caught wearing the same thing over and over again, but it's really the best thing I have for throwing over anything I'm already wearing and having it fit, be warm enough, and look good. I guess I hereby designate it my "indoor coat," not to be considered part of any outfit, but to be worn in the same manner as my outdoor winter coats. Therefore know this before you raise your eyebrows at me and think, "She's wearing that thing again?" 'Cause I know you're all doing that. ;-)

There. That should take care of my insecurity. :-) One of my New Years resolutions is to make an effort to dress more stylishly. Naturally, being less important than the "be less of a grouch" one, it is going significantly better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...