Monday, January 11, 2010

Intercon mulling

After reading laurion*'s summary of the current decision to move Intercon to a hotel in Waltham, I must commend him and the other boardmembers for their thoughtful examination of the situation and doing the best they can to handle it. It seems as if the saddest victim of the move will be the consuite, losing its ability to provide free food, but it occurs to me that I and other Waltham-based larpers may not need to pay for a hotel room if we so choose, which would probably more than compensate cost-wise. Interesting.

Also in regards to Intercon, I am still on the waitlist for my two games. I'm considering dropping off the Shadows Over Babylon one, even though I really really want to play, if only to have a Friday game. The only thing available in that slot right now is a Divus Ex game, however, and the Divus Ex game I played in a couple of Festivals ago was one of the worst larps I've ever been in, so I'm not sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...