Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Room rearrangement

I have integrated the new bookshelf into my room. I moved my old one ninety degrees so it sits on the other wall in the corner it was in, and put the new one, which is taller and narrower, in its place. I confess, it is a darker color than I hoped it would be, but seeing as my problem with the old one was that it was too light, I guess there's just no pleasing me, huh? I know I'll just have to unload the books from it when it's time to use it in the show, but I've got a fair bit of time before then, Might as well get some use of it and not just have it clutter up my room. I hope it can help me keep my things better organized. I'd like it to make my room seem neater; otherwise I'm afraid it's just taking up too much space.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...