Monday, January 4, 2010

Stressed out

Ball of tension today. The weekend was low-key and pleasant but since everything was shut down for the holiday and the snow it pushed my schedule regretfully far back. I have several uncomfortable tasks that must be accomplished today or I will be in trouble, and I am unable to let go of the fear that for reasons beyond my control I won't be able to. Plus it's cold and snowy, which always makes me uncomfortable and nervous, which means I'm grinding my teeth a lot. Such a bad habit, and one that always comes out when I'm too cold and too stressed.

Jared leaves for the Galapagos today, so I really want to be able to talk to him before he leaves. He'll be incommunicado for the whole of the ten-day trip. I'm really happy for him that he gets to go on such a fantastic vacation, but I'll be pretty lonely not being able to call him.

I've been meaning to come up with New Years resolutions, but haven't quite figured them out yet. This should entail figuring out what I've been doing wrong and need to work on for the past year, and trying not to repeat it in the coming one. Perhaps I've just been doing so many things wrong that I'm overwhelmed with choices. :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...