Saturday, January 16, 2010

Burn Notice tonight and other project progress

The long-awaited conclusion to the infiltration of the undergound boxing ring will finally happen in tonight's session of Burn Notice. I think I'm finally feeling confident in what I've got planned. I have a decent storyline in mind, and I actually think I've planned the combat portions to the point where I can capably run them, or at least fake it convincingly enough. :-) That's always been my problem, that the rules are so opaque to me that I'm afraid if I even try to make things up as I go, it'll be so transparently wrong and off that it just won't work. But I've done my homework for this and I think I can swing it. We'll see how it goes.

Organizing this session is a pretty significant accomplishment off my to-do list. I feel like accomplishing more things. I want to finish at least one more item today. Let's go see what that shall be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...