Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tired of this

Felt more than a little off all week. I'm getting pretty tired of it. I used to be the kind of person who could just tell myself "Just find some reason to feel better already," but I haven't been so good at that recently. And the worst part of it is that the those who have to bear the brunt of my anger and low moods are the people who love me most. I'm afraid I'm just becoming an emotional burden with no redeeming reasons to be around.

I suppose if that's not incentive to get the hell over it, nothing is. Going to try to buck myself up today. Might not be easy, as I can already see some things with pretty strong potential to get me down, but it's better than being a drag on all my loved ones.

I have reasons to feel good. I'm grateful that bronzite* invited me out to dinner tonight. I'm grateful that my play shows every promise of turning out well. I'm grateful that my skin has been so clear lately. I'm grateful I got into the games I wanted to for Intercon. I'm grateful that my campaign to dress better is succeeding to the point where others notice and compliment me on it. I'm grateful that I'm keeping up with all my work and responsibilities.

That's something. That's a lot of somethings, in fact. I'll try and start here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...