Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In another game!

What's this? Another message in my inbox from Intercon, saying that there's been another drop from a game I was waitlisted for, and now I've actually gotten in to Super Villain Academy? Yowza! I can't believe I actually got into that game too! I guess good things do come to those who wait. :-) That means I have a game in every slot but Sunday morning. A rather more packed schedule than I prefer, but I'm excited about everything I'm in, so it'll be good.

So, to reiterate, my schedule is as follows:

Friday night: Shadow Over Babylon, playing Veronica Miles
Saturday morning: Super Villain Academy, playing Nose Job
Saturday afternoon: Running Oz
Saturday night: The Last Seder, playing Andrea Skala
Sunday morning: Nothing, probably watching GM Space

Intercon keeps getting better and better for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...