Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Brain drippy today

Feeling rather... unfocused today. Having a hard time making myself get anything done at work, but since yesterday was pretty much a total wash for accomplishment, I really need to do better today.

For the last two nights I sat in on Julius Caesar auditions and gave Lenny and Jenna my opinion. A not-overlarge but solidly talented contingent came out for the show, I was pleased to see, and I made some suggestions as to possible placement in the cast. I don't feel the need to attend callbacks, though-- the final choice lies with Jenna and Lenny, and I've already given them my thoughts. Heh, with theater as with larping, I'm decently good at sizing someone up for a part fairly quickly. But I, like everyone else, shall be interested to see where things end up in the cast list.

I'm not sure what my plans will be for tonight. There is a Hold Thy Peace movie night happening, with for Dead Poet Society. I'm not a big fan, but I'd be willing to go if Jared wants me to come with him in. Otherwise I may just want to stay in. I need to continue working on my next character sheet due at the Labor Wars meeting next Tuesday. Also could do some more blocking. I also wouldn't mind just chilling tonight. Maybe de-stressing would take away some of my focus problems.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...