Saturday, January 16, 2010

BPAL review: The Unicorn

I'm probably the only person in the world selecting a scent to wear to run her campaign.

As a side note, the Unicorn is a character in Alice. His scent would be cool and crisp, which honestly reminds me more of the White Rabbit BPAL.

The Unicorn
From the Mad Tea Party Collection
A misty, almost luminous perfume: wispy linden blossoms, white flowers, and a touch of sweet herbs.

In the imp: Very sweet, a very clean, light floral scent. The sort of scent one might like walking into a clean room after a long day. As someone comforted by clean smells, I like it.

Wet: Less sweet now, more delicately floral. I think the herbs make it just a little spicy. Very nice.

Dry: Subtle, pretty, floral, herbaceous. I find that, unlike many BPAL users, the scents do not change much on my skin, nor do notes disappear or reappear in the process, they just mellow with time.

The verdict: A relaxing scent, very gentle and pleasant. Not my favorite, but there is something comforting about how clean and delicate it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...