Monday, January 4, 2010

Larp blah

I think I heard ninja_report* say the other day she got her casting for Super Villain Academy at Intercon already. Kinda sorry to hear it, as I'm still first on the waitlist for that. I guess it's still possible for there to be a drop between now and then, and I don't mind taking over a character without being cast, but it's beginning to look like I'm not getting in. My con schedule is lighter than I'd like this year-- I'm only running one thing and playing in one other, and still on the waitlist for two. And I hate not having a Friday game. Suppose there's still time, but I'm not optimistic.

Got my casting for Redemption at the end of January. I'm Rose Miller, the saloon girl. Looks like a decent part. Jared, however, is concerned his character is going to be everything he hates in a game, so I'm afraid he's either going to drop or have a lousy time. Not exactly what I planned, since I was looking forward for us to larp together with our friends. Just out of curiosity, who is everyone else playing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...