Monday, January 25, 2010

Intercon castings!

I have received the first of my castings at Intercon! I now have my Last Seder character, and since I am told this is not a game about secrets and big reveals, I feel comfortable sharing my name for those who have already played. I am to be Andrea Skala, and I believe I shall enjoy it. Lovely friendy people who are also in this game, who might you have been cast as? I'd be very interested to know. I think I know what my costuming will be-- it's a dressy dinner for a religious gathering, so I think I will wear my black skirt, sheer black stockings, black heeled sandals, and my silky red button-up blouse. That's kind of my go-to outfit for nice evenings out, so it should work just fine.

I have also sent out all the Oz castings today. By and large this was a remarkably easy cast to pin down, but Jared and I are a bit anxious to see how one or two in particular pan out. There were also a couple of gender swaps that could prove interesting. Haven't heard back from any of the players, but I hope they read and are pleased. I know several of the Chicago larpers have signed up on the strength of our last game, so I really don't want to disappoint.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...