Sunday, February 21, 2010

Turning into an old person

I am so weird sometimes. When I woke up this morning, I very firmly resisted opening my eyes and declared to myself, "I Am Sleeping In Today." I don't know if I totally went back to sleep, but I rolled over and burrowed down in my covers and laid there for a nice long while. When it became too difficult to resist being awake, I reached for my phone to check the time... seven o'clock in the morning. After telling myself to go back to sleep after waking up naturally, I still end up getting up on a Saturday morning earlier than I do for work during the week. Fabulous. I am so turning into an old person, what with the crashing at 11PM and getting up with the sun. :-P Ah, well. At least these early weekend mornings are very productive. I showered, cleaned my room, and did my laundry for the week already, all before ten o'clock. Got plenty of other errands to get done today, but that's an excellent start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...