Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another casting!

Got my casting for Shadow Over Babylon at Intercon. I believe myself to be an adaptation of a popular nineties science fiction character. I am not sure how I feel about that. ;-) I'll be honest, the character doesn't leap out at me, but I think she'll be playable and I've heard such excellent things about the game that I am approaching things with an open mind. I am Veronica Miles, and since I am mentioned in the bluesheet, I doubt there's a problem with my saying that.

Now, as the US government's official liason in Iraq, I have a couple costume possibilities to consider. I could go the power suit direction and look super-professional and super-official, with, like, navy and white with maybe some red. Or I could go a slightly more military route and do the khakhi and green scheme. I'm not sure exactly how much of a field agent I'm supposed to be, so the level of formality could matter. Or maybe a black-based ensemble would look both professional and capable at the same time.

I'll have to do some closet-digging with my character sheet out, I think. I'm having a hard time conceptualizing this one, but I'd prefer not to buy anything if I don't have to.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...