Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Resting tonight

Resting at home now. Got off of work, drank some orange juice, took some Advil, and slept for a few hours, which gave me the strength to get some necessary errands done. I plan to take it easy for the rest of the evening.

I have a few more items still on my to do list, but even though I have some actual free time tonight, I think I'm going to just take care of myself. It occurs to me that I've been sick more times this year than any recent year previous; maybe it's true about the effect stress can have on the immune system. God knows I've been more stressed this year than I've ever been before.

I'd really like to feel at least mostly well for tomorrow. I'm going to enjoy it regardless, but it'd be nice to be able to breathe and speak. I'd be impolite if I couldn't thank people for all the gushing they are certain to do about the play. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...