Thursday, February 11, 2010

To Think of Nothing - official invitation

It occurs to me that my show opens exactly two weeks from today. So I am exhausting all venues I can think of to get the word out about it. A Facebook invite has already been setup, but to reach those who read my Livejournal but like myself aren't big Facebook fans, here's the repost of the invitation for you:

To Think of Nothing, directed by Bernie Gabin and Phoebe Roberts, will be playing two nights only in the Merrick Black Box Theater in the Spingold Theater at Brandeis University, Thursday February 25th and Friday February 26th, to start at 8PM. The show should run no longer than an hour. Tickets are free, but donations are gladly accepted.

Starring

JARED HITE (Faustus, Claudius, Lear, Oberon, Lord Capulet) as Cassander
FRANCES KIMPEL (Caliban, Hamlet, Dromio of Syracuse, Tybalt, Brutus) as Andromeda
STEPHANIE KAROL (Goneril, Helena, Marc Antony) as Thalia
CAITLIN PARTRIDGE (Juliet, Casca) as Euphrosyne
LIZ BAESSLER (Snug, Mercutio) as Aglaea
JONATHAN PLESSER (Albany, Lysander, Friar Lawrence, Julius Caesar/Octavian) as Damon
CHARLOTTE OSWALD (Hippolyta) as Selene
JONATHAN KINDNESS (Rosencrantz, Gloucester, Bottom) as Palamon

As I said-- "This is probably the most significant thing I've done as a writer and artist. It would mean the world to me if you would do me the honor of marking this down and coming to see my show. If you are available on either date, please come join me for this important event."

Tickets are free, but seating is limited, so it is recommended that you reserve your seats ahead of time. Drop me a line at breakinglight11@gmail.com with the showing you're coming for and the number of seats you'd like to reserve.

We may be adding a Friday matinee, but I want to talk to everyone in the cast about it first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...