Friday, February 19, 2010

So much interest in Labor Wars!

Had a fun conversation with natbudin* last night about how apparently lots of people are clamoring for a spot in The Labor Wars. We could fill the game just from pre-interest alone. And since the residents of BCOS are getting priority because they are letting us use their house as the location for the run, there are even fewer up for grabs. For a weekend long this is a fairly small game, only seventeen players total. Nat suggested maybe doing a lottery from everyone who expresses interest. I think that's a very good idea, and probably as fair as we can make it. Though personally I was thinking of soliciting bribes from everyone, and only letting the people who give me the best ones in. ;-) And hey, I can always take the bribe even if there's no space left, and just say, "Sorry, my co-GMs overruled me!" Heehee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...