Thursday, February 25, 2010

Final Intercon casting!

Got my third and final casting for Intercon this week. This last one is for Super Villain Academy, a game I've been excited to play ever since Jared raved about it. I think I shall very much enjoy my character, though I've got no idea how to dress for it. I've still got two weeks to figure it out, but I'm kind of at a loss at how to put together a supers outfit for this role.

Looking at the calendar, I'm shocked to see how close Intercon is now. I've been so absorbed with everything for the play that I haven't had time to look ahead. I'm costumed for two of my three games already, but I still have to print and pack Oz, and I promised I'd help Jared do the same for GM Space. Need to get on this stuff. Still, I've promised myself that until the play is over I'm not going to worry about anything else, and then this weekend's priorities are my next grad school application and my next Labor Wars character sheet, so until those things are done, Intercon stuff goes on the back burner. After this weekend my schedule will greatly lighten, and then I'll have plenty of time to prepare for the con.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...