Sunday, February 14, 2010

Headshot editing

I spent most of the morning working on editing the headshots for the display I will be putting outside the theater for To Think of Nothing. I started at ten and wasn't really finished until two, if that gives you any idea how much I had to learn about getting what I wanted done. It's a good thing Liz Baessler is cute, or I really would have not been pleased with all the time I spent staring at her headshot before I figured things out. On the bright side, I'm now decently handy with Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0. Now all seven that I have are ready. They're not printing, which is bugging me, but I'm assuming it's because my color cartridge is empty. I would have thought black and white photos wouldn't have needed the color one, but I can't think of any other reason it would pull the photo paper in and spit it back out blank again. I still have to take a headshot of morethings5*, but I shall be seeing him sometime this week, so I'll just be sure to get it then.

I also went out and bought some colored paper for mounting and a black trifold foam core board for the display. I meant to start organizing the layout, but since I can't print on my own printer right now I'm stuck. I don't really want to buy a new color cartridge right now, but I'm hoping to borrow someone's printer so I don't have to delay too much on this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...