Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Additional ear piercings?

I am generating a lot of content today. My brain is going in lots of directions at once right now, and I suppose it needs an outlet. Writing in Livejournal is one that pleases me. I noticed that today I broke one thousand entries. This pleases me as well.

I'm considering getting another set of piercing in my ears. I'm not sure what made me think of this. But I've always admired the way blendedchaitea*'s look, with the three little studs marching along each of her earlobes. Hers are subtle and never too loud, though; I am concerned of more than one pair looking too busy, and I don't currently own the kind of earrings that would "layer" well together. I suppose I do have the gold studs that were my trainers when I got the first piercings done; they're probably subtle and elegant enough to go with another pair. And, duh, of course the diamond solitaires. I could also maybe do a cartilege piercing rather than more in the lobe, but again I fear tackiness. I'm not a fan of body piercing otherwise, like in the nose or eyebrow. The only kind other than ears I've ever considered is bellybutton, which I'm sure surprises exactly no one, but God knows I draw enough attention to that area as it is; I'm not sure I need to go asking for more. I'll have to ask Jared and see what he thinks. I'm not even sure I really want it; after all, it took me nineteen years to get the first set done. But for some reason the notion has come into my head.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...