Sunday, February 7, 2010

My mother is smarter than me

I mentioned to my mom the other day that my staticky hair was driving me batty. She suggested I use more conditioner. I conditioned THE HELL out of it yesterday, and Great Caesar's Ghost, this is the most manageable and un-maddening it's been all week. I heartily recommend this to anyone with similar static-electricity problems.

I also told my mom about the dress I found for Frances's costume. She told me that, no, dear, taking your actor's inseam does not give you enough information to hem a skirt to proper length-- how, for lack of more delicate phrasing, do you know where the crotch starts on the dress? Torso lengths vary, dear. One must have them wear the dress and then tack up the hem to where it must be.

Thank you, Mom, for being so much smarter than me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...