Saturday, December 12, 2009

Weird stuff I'm thankful for

I'm thankful that I have all my arms and legs and hands and things, and that they all work right.

I'm thankful that I'm naturally pretty in the way I want to be, because you don't know how happy it makes me to be able to say that, yes, I do in fact look this good first thing in the morning.

I'm thankful my parents and nice and cool and understanding and not crazy.

I'm thankful that my friends like my cooking.

I'm thankful for Elsinore, which has many factors which drive me crazy, but where I also have my big bedroom for a santuary and a good location and enough space to entertain.

I'm thankful that my leather purse didn't get permanently discolored by the snow that got into it the other day.

I'm thankful that my health doesn't depend on any medications.

I'm thankful for how much of my favorite TV shows are accessible online these days, so I can watch them whatever I want.

I'm thankful that I don't have to spend money on makeup or alcohol because I don't like any of that stuff. Good thing, 'cause that shit is expensive.

I thankful for the fact that, even though sometimes the love in my life puts me through struggles, it stills means that I love and am very loved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...