Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eggs!

Yesterday, I successfully made scrambled eggs!

...

I know what you're thinking-- you've been putting all this work into learning how to cook for the last year and a half, and you're all happy about making scrambled eggs? Well, smarty, I'll have you know I never made scrambled eggs before. I've never made any egg dish before; I never learned. I know that's usually the first thing people learn to do because it's so easy, but I just never did. I don't usually eat breakfast except when I'm home in Allentown, in which case my dad handles everything. So I had no press to try my hand at them.

But yesterday Jared wanted eggs before his LSAT, so I nervously attempted it. They came out great, and I am stupidly proud of myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...