Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sleep No More tonight

Tonight I am going with the crowd to see Sleep No More. Kindness and I will be going there together, and I'll be very interested to hear what he thinks of it. Jared went a few weeks ago and highly reccomended it, so I thought I'd go and see it myself. I like the notion of wandering around in a space watching lots of dynamic scenes, and I like the idea that the audience members all wear masks. I kind of like the anonymity of it, so I never feel self-conscious looking into something or following someone. Jared also suggested that I dress up; he said he did and thought it was more fun that way. I just might do that, though I worry about the weather. I wonder if it'll be cold or warm inside the venue. Maybe I'll just wear a nice coat, so whatever I go with under it I'll still look nice and be comfortable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...