Thursday, December 17, 2009

Elsinore to myself, woohoo!

Feeling good this morning with a very positive outlook on the near future. I slept well, I did an acceptable amount of work yesterday, and I have plans for happy and interesting things to over the next several days. So there are a number of factors contributing to my good mood, but I'm fairly certain the major one is that for the next several days I shall have Elsinore to myself. Ryan and Miriam have gone home for winter break, and Dave and David are leaving for a trip to Scotland today, so I get to experience my dearest dream of living alone, if only for a short while. I plan to clean the hell out of the place after work and enjoy having things just the way I like them.

I'm trying to have an unofficial BSCF at the house tonight. You're welcome to come by for gaming or just hanging out tonight at 7PM if you'd like, though an RSVP would be appreciated so I know what kind of crowd to expect. I'd certainly enjoy the company, so you all are welcome.

As a side note, it appears LiveJournal now has statistics on traffic and such. Great, as if I don't spend enough time constantly checking and rechecking for new things on my journal. I'm also experimenting with cross-posting my entries to Facebook. I like the idea of more people reading, but I'm not sure if throwing a spotlight what I write to everybody who sees my profile will attract only just people I want to be reading. That might end up biting me in the ass. I could just start friend-locking things, but there are people who don't have LJs that I like getting to read what I write. Ah, well. We'll try it for a while and see what comes of it. So far, the most annoying thing about it has been that it gets rids of all my carriage returns when I post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...