Monday, April 27, 2009

Sore feet

I'm starting to get concerned about how often my feet have been hurting lately. I know I tend to have trouble with my feet in general; they're always the first to wear out when I'm tired, and they need good arch support in order to stay comfortable. But it seems even when I'm wearing new shoes and have given them time to rest lately, they've been sore unsually frequently. I'm starting to worry there's something wrong with them, as they've never been so slow to recover nor so easy to hurt. Jared has suggested I go to a doctor and have them examined, but I'm not certain what they could do. I think I may soak them tonight in this stuff I have; that usually helps for the moment, even if it doesn't solve the underlying problem, whatever that may be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...