Monday, April 27, 2009

Nice day!

Oh, lovely weather, how full of glee you make me. I love when I don't have to layer on the clothing like makeshift bear blubber just to survive the winter and can actually exist in my preferred state, just on the proper side of decency. It's been a while since I saw my legs in the light of day. Oh, but they are so very, very white. :-) I feel like this is going to be a very nice day, despite the enormous amount of work ahead of me. Two papers must be completed this week, and then a final must be studied for in the next week, but I am approaching things with a positive attitude. I really want to get back into the habit of working out, so I'm starting today. I went early for a nice workout, and now I am comfortably waiting for the time to go to my next class. I feel pretty good about it, so maybe this will be future incentive for me to continue dragging my ass out of bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...