Friday, April 10, 2009

New... iPhone?

So... my parents got me a new phone for my birthday.

It's an iPhone.

I was kind of surprised. I never expressed any particular desire for one. It's a bit overcomplicated for my tastes; I liked the eight-year-old basic clamshell I'd been using, and would have continued to if it hadn't started failing to ring and rebooting itself randomly. But it is pretty cool, and I'm very grateful that they got it for me. I'm still learning all the features on it, and setting all the preferences the way I want them. I wish it fit in my left front pocket the way my old one did. And I hope it survives the million times I'm guaranteed to drop it. I'm not certain what I'll do with it all, bu perhaps I'll grow to utilize it to its full potential.

In the meantime... wow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...