Wednesday, April 15, 2009

REFUSE.

The most frustrating thing about my new iPhone is that it doesn't have a function that will let it vibrate for a few rings before the ringtone kicks in. My old phone could do that, and I loved it. Why doesn't the iPhone have this? Why?

I thought of a way around it, though. Apparently there's a way on GarageBand, if you have a Mac, to cut any song you want into a ringtone. I could design a file that had several seconds of silence in the beginning before it launched into the actual song so that it would buzz silently for a bit before it actually started making sound. That would be a reasonable facsimile of that function.

But no. I refuse. I refuse to do this.

I REFUSE.

Why do I refuse? It's the principle of the thing. I should NOT have to be a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER playing TRICKS on a PIECE OF PERIPHERAL MACHINERY to make my STATE OF THE ART BRAND-NEW PHONE that I paid HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS for perform an OBVIOUS FUNCTION that my EIGHT-YEAR-OLD PIECE OF JUNK PHONE could do.

That this is the state of affairs, Apple should be ASHAMED of themselves.

ASHAMED, I say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...