Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Random stuff

I wish there was a way to just import my Google calendar onto my iPhone. It supports iCal, which I never uesd because I have a PC, but I don't see any way to make it recognize the data on the calendar I already have. It's so complicated that I kind of don't want to have to redo it manually, but it would be nice to be able to access my schedule wherever I was.

My parents got me some beautiful All-Clad cookware for this past Christmas, and I'm so in love with it that whenever anybody on Food Network, which I watch a lot of when I'm at home, uses the stuff I recognize it immediately and am pleased. :-) Apparently a lot of TV chefs use it, including the lovely Giada di Laurentiis, whom I love because she's tiny and gorgeous and Italian. Oh, and she cooks yummy stuff. Yeah, that too. :-)

I made an artichoke pie for my parents last night. It came out very nicely, except I used marinated artichoke hearts instead of plain ones by mistake, and the flavor of that marinade kind of overpowered everything else. Ah, well. It was still pretty good.

Today is my last day at home. I didn't use the free time nearly as well as I'd hoped I would, but i think my last week of work was so intense that I was just too blasted to really focus much. At least I feel recharged a little, so I can go back to working for real again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...