Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hamlet DVD!

Thanks to the lovely Marissa, I now at long last have a DVD of Hamlet in my possession. I haven't seen it yet, so I don't know how well it came out or how much editing it may require, but I do in fact have it. I'd like to be able to have it to show at the Hold Thy Peace party that is happening this Saturday at Elsinore, so hopefully today and tomorrow I'll have a chance to go over it, maybe fix it up if it needs it. I'm so excited; I was so incredibly proud of this play, and it meant a lot to me to have a copy of the performance. Here's hoping it comes out well. I owe lots of people copies, so I'd better get on that as well.

In addition to preparing the disk, I have to get things ready for the party itself. Jared and I will be shopping for snackies (if anyone has points they want to get rid of before they lose them at the end of the year, you're more than welcome to contribute) and I should probably clean. I'm not certain how many people will be coming, but I hope we get a good turnout. If only to have a larger audience for the showing of the DVD. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...