Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Individual apple pies

Grrr, why must all the chefs on TV torment me by making adorable little individually-sized dishes in adorable little individually-sized vessels? I love this idea and kind of have been fixated on it lately, partially because I find it a charming way to serve things and partially because of my love of crockery-- I just adore those neat little pieces of dishware! I like the idea for any number of dishes, but in particular I have been dreaming of making individual apple pies for people, just because of how fun they would be to make and eat and look at. Unfortunately I don't own any crockery that would work for this purpose, but I wonder if I could find those disposable aluminum baking pans in the appropriate size. I would also have to find how cooking time would differ for a lot of tiny individual pies as opposed to one big pie. But I think they would be a lot of fun to make and serve. I may have to investigate how I might do this...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...