Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ninja of tinyness!

Today I must go into the city to meet with a headhunter who might be able to help me find a job for this coming year. I've very carefully planned my trip using the T, which seems easy enough, but I'm a bit nervous as I'm going alone and I don't use the lines very often. Wish me luck.

Also, I must brag about something stupid. Last night I went to the tech rehearsal for the BORG play to hang out and be an extra pair of hands. It turns out that the circuit breakers that must suffice as a light board were in a little booth in the back of the Schwartz Auditorium which was locked. It did, however, have little open windows with bars over them. I wiggled through one of the openings in the windows and unlocked the door. I am a ninja of tinyness! I am ridiculously pleased with myself. I must try very hard every time I'm around that booth not to point at the little gap in the windows and tell people, "I fit through there."

*runs off to make herself a sign that says "ninja of tinyness."*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...