Monday, January 31, 2011

Work so far for Intercon

Cast The Stand run at Intercon today, and just sent out casting and costuming hints. It was a tougher cast than I was expecting, and I ended up with a lot of final choices that I wasn't thinking of when I first read through the casting questionnaires, but I think it came out mostly okay. Still, I am worried about one or two choices; I did the best I could, so I hope everyone is okay with their roles.

Have begun writing character sheets in earnest now. I have finished my first and have several others started, but I want to pick up the pace. My goal is to have all twenty-five of them finished no later than a week before the con. I don't want anyone to have to get theirs at the last minute, so I'd better buckle down. I'd like to finish two or so by the end of the day.

Jared and I elected not to get a hotel room this year after being reminded how close the con is to home; it is more economical that way. We also don't want to have to rely on food bought at the hotel for meals that weekend. I plan to pack a picnic basket with lunches and dinners for the appropriate days and try to eat only from that as much as we can. If anyone cares to go in on this with me, they are welcome; just help me buy supplies and I am happy to doing the prep and cooking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...