Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I HATE SNOW AND HATE YOU FOR LIKING SNOW


Furious. Have been shoveling snow all goddamn morning, and I am sick of it, and because I was an idiot that parked in the parkling lot behind Shakespeare Street, there is so much snow I have no hope of moving my car. I had assumed that the lot would get plowed and save me some work, but nope, it's surrounded by a foot and a half of snow that I can't drive through. Mercifully didn't have work today, but I don't know how the hell I'm going to get to work tomorrow. Also I want to murder my parents, who are pissed at me for getting the car stuck in the first place, and have not made a single helpful suggestion this entire process. Fucking sorry I called them at all.

I hate snow. And I hate all of you who like snow. Clearly you don't have a goddamn car to dig out or icy roads to slide on. You all can fucking deal with all this bullshit if you like snow so much.

I meant to spend today writing, but I am too upset right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...