Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Black-Out Challenge, Day 7

Dressed way down today, as the only things on the agenda were running my tabletop game and going to rehearsal. So I decided to wear just a camisole, so the color of the day could be a great bright ORANGE.



Orange camisole
Green cotton pants
Anniversary necklace
Silver infinity earrings
Brown suede Pumas

These pants are my venturing into alternatives to jeans. I'm only just learning how to use dull shades of green as a neutral; I find i like it best with orange, purple, and pink. The camisole is a wee bit tight on me; it would probably be a bit more flattering if it were just a little bit looser, but I like the cheery bright color of it.



I've always liked how these earrings match my anniversary necklace, which was one of the reasons Jared chose it. Wasn't he clever?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...