Tuesday, June 15, 2010

In answer to all those slutty brides out there!

I am amused by the ads for "modest wedding dresses" on Facebook. Is the average wedding dress, a floor-length gown for a formal, often religious family occasion, all that immodest? I mean, I want mine to be midriff-baring, but given the designs I typically see I'm rather in the minority there.

But no matter! You don't HAVE be one of those slutty brides out there in their whorish off-the-shoulder sin-slips. You can keep your base female form from inspiring any wickedness until the end of the ceremony where you'll safely enter into the legal dominion of a man who can lock you away from the lascivious eyes of slavering, impulse-driven beasts.

Heehee. ;-)

Also, why do all the social sites show me so many ads for wedding stuff? Why does the Internet seem to think I'm getting married?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...