Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Black-Out Challenge, Day 4

Yeah, remember yesterday when I said I should try to be less matchy-matchy? That did not happen today, because apparently today is MONOCHROME RAWR DAY. These things are also kind of turning into "the color of the day" deals, which was not really my intent, but whatever, at least I'm focusing on being colorful. So, according to that trend and my love of coordination, today we have a brunette who is wearing all BROWN.



Brown knit top
Mossimo dark jeans
Silky brown and white scarf as headband
Anniversary necklace
Dangling gold earrings
Brown leather belt
Brown suede Pumas

Even my hair fits the color scheme.

I'm not sure I like the scarf-as-headband look, or at least I've never quite figured out how to wear it so that I am totally satisfied with it. But it's interesting and I'm experimenting and will continue to. At least it looks less awkward than when I first started trying it. It looked like somebody was trying to giftwrap my head.



Happy birthday, world. I got you a head.

For some reason I could not take a picture of me wearing it where how it draped down the side didn't remind me of the way a nun's habit falls. In real life I swear it doesn't look so Sister Mary Phoebe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...