Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Black-Out Challenge, Day 1

Today marks the first day of my Summer Black-Out 2010 week. That is, in case you missed my introductory post, where I challenge myself to not wear any black at all for an entire week in an effort to enjoy some summer colors. And for the hell of it, to document it on the blog.

I was going to go with a white blouse today, but I decided that was a pussy way to start off a week that's supposed to be about color. So today I wear BLUE. Oh so very much BRIGHT TURQUOISE BLUE.



Textured turquoise button-neck shirt, hand-me-down from Mom
Blue varicolor scarf
Skinny turquoise scarf for belt
Sweet Dreams jeans
Silver-set amber necklace
Amber drop earrings

Why is it so tough to take a full-length picture of yourself in a mirror without covering up your face?



Hello, face. Nice to see you again. Wish I'd thought to get my earrings in the shot, but at least you can sort of see the necklace, the only non-blue in a SEA OF OVERWHELMING TURQUOISE. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...