Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer Black-Out Challenge, Day 6

Went to a great birthday party last night, and wanted to look nice for all the friends. Pardon the EVEN worse photo quality; the light is my bedroom is pretty bad for this. Today's vribrant summery color is GREEN.



Green fluffy sweater
Sweet Dreams jeans
Amber beads
Dangling gold earrings
Brown suede Pumas

I don't usually call out brand names, because there is nothing less stylish than being a label whore, but this sweater is BCBGMaxAzria, making it one of the few pieces of actual couture I own-- which surprises me because I have no idea where I would have had to have shopped to have acquired that particular designer's stuff. I know I didn't thrift it, that's for sure. But well-fitting and quality is way better looking and more tasteful than big stupid labels showing. I am endeavoring to never show a label again.

I love my amber jewelry; I wore lots ofi this week. It's one of my favorite stones, and the rich yellow-gold color complements and adds pop to lots of different shades.



Rawr. It's so dark you can hardly see the proper colors. Ah, well, you get the idea. Bright green + yellow-gold = pretty for Phoebe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...