Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Black-Out Challenge, Day 2

Decided to go simpler for day two of Summer Black-Out Challenge. All the accessories of yesterday were fun, but it was kind of a lot to wear all at once. But I still wanted a rich color. So today we are PURPLE.



Ruched purple sleeveless blouse
Sweet Dreams jeans
Silver-set amber necklace
Amber drop earrings
Brown wedge sandals
Hair in two buns



Same jewelry as yesterday, but I really like how the bright amber compliments the bold colors of both today's purple and yesterday's turquoise. God, this is a terrible picture, but the best of about sixty even worse ones. I photograph so badly. I swear I didn't look like this in the mirror today. :-P

No black shoes encourages me to wear more fun ones like today's. I love these shoes so much I have to share them.



I bought these for my Bastet costume for Festival of the Larps '07. I've just about worn them to death, but they still look really cute.

And that is a considerably less awful picture than the previous one. Don't you hate it when your feet come out better than your face? :-P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...