Friday, March 12, 2010

SO READY FOR INTERCON

Is it Intercon yet? Is it Intercon yet? Can we go to Intercon now?

I want it to be Intercon, like, THIS MINUTE. Of course there's still some stuff to do, mostly in the nature of social debts, before I can dash off. I'm having lunch with Bernie because it'll be the last time I can see him before going away for the weekend. I told Jared I'd take him to get his hair cut before his class. And Steph is holding a lovely tea party in her suite today that I would absolutely love to go to. All these things must be accomplished in a timely manner before going to meet Jenn at her work so that she, Jared, and I can be off to the con, so I probably need all the time I can get. At least my stuff is already packed and loaded into the car. I am also ridiculously pleased with myself for finally building myself an outfit around my beautiful new red pashmina, which I will be wearing tonight. And Jared will come sharp as well, with much-needed hair cutting accomplished.

So, other than needing to see people before I'm off, I am SO READY FOR INTERCON.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...