Thursday, March 25, 2010

Opening night for Caesar



Kind of a zombie this morning. Not sure why. Yeah, yeah, tech week and all, but I've been leaving before 1AM each night, and I even got about a three-hour nap yesterday. I've been tired a lot lately, even though I've been mostly getting enough sleep, and I am dismayed at the dark circles under my eyes. :-P I don't feel sick or anything otherwise, but this constant tiredness this week is bugging me.

Opening night tonight for Julius Caesar. I'm not sure when photo call will be happening. Possibly before and after the show tonight, possibly tomorrow night. It's okay, I can be ready for either. My trusty shot list will be ready to go. Also, I will be filming the performance on Friday. Shall have to figure out the best location to set up the camera. I'm not exactly an expert at camcorder operation, but I can point it at the action well enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...