Monday, March 22, 2010

Festival status

So I went with my gut and only signed up for Diamond Geezers. I'm glad I nabbed it so fast, as it was the first thing to fill! Brit games always do, I guess. Which leaves poor Oz in only second place this time around. ;-) Alice is up to seventeen out of twenty-five, which isn't bad for a large game with four previous runs on only the second day of open signups. But rest assured, I shall be poking anyone and everyone I know who hasn't played yet to get in the game!

People have noted that games seem to be filling more slowly this time around. I think it's because there really isn't anything brand-new on the schedule this year, so many of the games have less of a problem about stirring up interest than they have with finding enough people who haven't played. But of course it's only the second day signups have been opened, so there's no cause to worry yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...