Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nearly done with Oz prep

Another source for stress reared its ugly head this weekend, but at the same time life finally lifted one of its heavier burdens. That balances out, I suppose, with the positive over the negative.

Got a pretty significant chunk of Intercon prep accomplished yesterday. Only a few more printing and packing tasks remain for Oz. I really need to reorder my file with all the cards in it. I'm thinking it might be easier to check whether everything is properly placed if I made separate files for each grouping of cards: one each for the cards in each character's packet, one for cards that the GMs hold onto at game start, et cetera. I think I'll make those separate files today when I print out the few missing pieces. Since the printing's mostly done it won't be super-helpful with that, but it will make it easier to double-check that I've got everything where it needs to be. GM Space is also in pretty good shape; Jared only has to sort the item cards into their proper places and make sure all the full sheets are printed.

I want us to be as ready as possible by the end of this weekend. The more buffer time I have between finishing my prep and Intercon, the better. The one other thing I need to figure out is the view screen for Oz. There is supposed to be a computer screen set up with a slide show of images meant to represent what you see out the big window in the viewing deck on the station. I'm a little afraid I won't be able to properly set up such a thing. I may just print out the images and put them up on the wall;; it's not as slick a solution, but I'm concerned that I'm not tech-savvy enough to troubleshoot properly if something went wrong.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...