Thursday, March 11, 2010

GM Space and cooking for Bronzite

So, due to a need to bolster numbers, I have agreed to play horde in GM Space this Sunday. I wasn't planning on doing anything more than watching due to how packed the rest of my weekend is going to be, but they need a few extra bodies to torment the GMs, so I agreed to help out. I'm actually kind of excited to get to play horde in that game. I was cast in my run, and while I really liked it, the horde is so funny in this game that I was actually a little jealous of them at times. This will make up for it.

Having Bronzite over for dinner tonight. I haven't cooked for him in a long time, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm now trying to figure out what to make. Usually I would use his company as an excuse to make something trayf, but since it's still Lent I'm keeping kosher too. Ah, well, I'll figure something out. We shall have a nice dinner, and then he will run off to Pre-con. I sadly will not be attending Pre-con, since I have work Friday morning and don't really want to drive out and drive back tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...