Monday, January 30, 2012

Signal boost: Miskatonic Larp Weekend

Repost from interconlarp*:

A weekend of Lovecraftian crazyness is happening!
Sign up for any/all of the three Miskatonic Larps (though be aware that Class Reunion 2000 has some spoilers for the other two):
Miskatonic Class Reunion
Miskatonic Archeological Expedition
Miskatonic Class Reunion 2000

When: March 16 - 17 (depending on which larps you do)
Where: WPI

How do I sign up?
1. Go to this website:
http://miskatonic2012.concentral.net/events/646
2. Sign up for the larps you will be attending

I have already played all three of these games, so I will  not be attending myself, but I can attest that they are a lot of fun, so if you can make it, you should definitely play some or all of this cool Lovecraftian trilogy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...