Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Overwhelmed

Stressed out. The quickest way to throw me off my stride is to give me long days with lots of running around to various places, which has basically the definition of this residency. Plus there's all the stuff I have to get done in addition. Schoolwork, chores, project commitments... I am really feeling pressed here. And everything feels like a mess today. I went out of my way to make it so I could go to ballet tonight, but due to some unexpected scheduling things and forgetting other things in the rush, I don't think it's going to work out, so I went through a lot of trouble for nothing. I am so busy and have so many things to do I don't know where to start. My brain is fried, and even if I do manage to buckle down on something, it just feels like I'm taking time away from something else. I know I need to make a plan, but I don't even know where to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...