Monday, May 3, 2010

Stuff I'm doing

So I noticed that I wrote significantly fewer public entries in my LJ this past April than I did in March. I wonder if this, combined with ultimatepsi*'s suggestion that people may be reading my cross-posts to Google Buzz instead, contributed to my decreased number of hits between those two months. It would make sense.

Just finished my part of a fairly major project at work. Now I'm in the stage where I don't have anything particularly significant to do until I'm given a new assignment. It's a nice little reward for finishing. I plan to enjoy it until something new is dropped on me.

We are now at the stage of Labor Wars where we are editing sheet so that they may soon be sent out. All the first-run characters are written now, and most of the replacements too. I am very much looking forward to casting. Alleged Entertainment has a strict policy of casting "by the numbers," meaning that whenever possible characters are assigned based on how closely the numbers given on the questionnaire match up with the ratings for each of the characters' traits. It's a good system that has served them well in the past, and is probably more reliable than my occasional tendency to go with my gut. ;-)

For the first time in forever, I wore a skirt today. I've worn a skirt for the odd dress-up occasion in the past few months, but this is the first time it's been part of my regular outfit. Despite the rain today, it's actually warm enough for it, and I am sick to death of being cold. My pallid legs startle me with their stark whiteness, though God knows that's the typical state of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...