Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just out of curiosity...

I was making a list of the Hold Thy Peace shows that I know have been or will be put on to get an idea of the club's history. Here is what I know:

Twelfth Night - Fall '05
Macbeth - Spring '06
The Tempest - Fall '06
Dr. Faustus - Spring '07
Hamlet - Fall '07
A Comedy of Errors - Spring '08
King Lear - Fall '08
A Midsummer Night's Dream - Spring '09
Romeo and Juliet - Fall '09
To Think of Nothing - Spring '10
Julius Caesar - Spring '10
A Winter's Tale - Fall '10

I know that before my time Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead was done, and I have a vague memory that the Merchant of Venice was done, but I don't know exactly when, or any shows beyond that. Could any Hold Thy Peacers who came before me (like zapf* or flyingstalins*, for example?) maybe fill me in? What came before my list, and when? How far back exactly does the club go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...